Friday, March 27, 2015

Hello... How are you?

Good afternoon everyone! I'm home this afternoon with my grandson who had some pretty major oral surgery this morning... he's doing very well though... better than I would have!

While he was taking a nap earlier I decided to make a card for the CAS(E) this Sketch! #116 Challenge

I started with some Stamper's Select cardstock in bright white and then used a die to emboss the instant photo frame shape into the paper.

I love the little telephone from PTI's Heart 2 Heart #4 stamp set and the matching dies made it a cinch to cut out and pop up in my frame!

The phone is stamped in Hero Arts Orange Soda ink... I was thinking about stamping it in pink but then had a Legally Blond flashback and went with Orange instead!

I really like how clean it came out and you can't get much more simple than this one... at least I usually don't :)


Supplies Used:
Paper - Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Stamps - Heart 2 Heart #4 (PTI)
Dies - Monthly Moments: Instant Photo 1 & Heart 2 Heart #4 (PTI)
Ink - Orange Soda, Pool & Pale Tomato (HA)

1 comment:

  1. I love this telephone, and I love the bright colour, too! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete