Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Can't Thank You Enough

Good Morning All! Welcome to the first of my two posts for today. I've become addicted to all of the wonderful challenges out there and now there aren't enough days in the week!

In any case, one of those challenges mentioned above is CAS(E) this Sketch! and this card was made for their challenge #121.

The sketch provided was beautifully simple and I wanted to keep it that way so I decided on a black and white color scheme.

I started with a front panel embossed in a Swiss Dot pattern and then added a banner/tag in patterned vellum in Swiss Dots.

The top tag was stamped with a pretty sentiment by Stampin' Up and embossed. Finally, I added a little touch of my own that wasn't in the sketch... a ribbon and bow... it just needed something and this was perfect!

Thank you all so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a beautiful day!

Supplies Used:
Paper - Neenah Solar White 80#; Sheer Basics Vellum (PTI)
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps - Lovely Amazing You (SU)
Dies - Speech Bubble Border by Lawn Fawn
Other - Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder; WOW Clear Embossing Powder; The Paper Studio Ribbon

2 comments: