Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hello, Sunshine!

Good Morning Friends! It's Wednesday and I'm resolved not to let this week get away from me after today like it usually does... we'll see!

This morning's card was created for the Less Is More Challenge #224: Hello Sunshine... wow, I didn't stray off that one much did I? :)

I made the sunflowers with a set from PTI and colored them with 2 separate Simon Says ink colors in Sunshine and Burnt Orange.

I was going to cover the center of the flowers in Glossy Accents but changed my mind at the last minute and went with Distress Stickles in Tarnished Brass... Mistake! I thought I wanted some glitter in there but it was Ugly!
So I went back to the Wink of Stella and Glossy finish like I originally planned... Make cards and learn!

The sentiment for this project is from 2 different PTI mini sets... I like their mini sets... good stuff for $5.00!

Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time with me today... if you would like to see more of my cards be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss anything :)

Supplies Used:
Paper - Sunshine (SSS); Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Stamps - Simple Sunflower &; Heart-2-Heart #4 (PTI)
Inks - Sunshine, Burnt Orange, Sparrow &; Beanstalk (SSS)
Other - Glossy Accents; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous vibrant colours.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blend of the two juice coloured inks, so vibrant. Gorgeous card with lots of fabulous white space, just how I like it :)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the colours and it really made me smile....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Stephanie. Simply CAS perfect and full of sun and cheer.
    Great card.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Stephanie ! I love this stamp set and you have colored them beautifuly!
    Check out Deepti's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful cheery card Stephanie, gorgeous sunflowers!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sunny colours Stephanie!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete