Saturday, May 30, 2015

Many Blessings ~

Oh My Gosh! I made it through a whole week with blog posts every single day! I'm so proud of me! The curse has been lifted!

Okay, now on to my card which was created for the CAS on Sunday Challenge #59: Tic Tac Toe. I chose to go with Embossing-Stitches-Off The Edge.

I started by cutting a center panel with a set of Spellbinders dies that put a faux stitched edge around the resulting rectangle. I then stamped my tree trunk just a bit off the edge of the panel.

The foliage of the tree was stamped in a mixture of VersaMark and dye ink in green and then clear embossed.

The tiny little sentiment comes from the Garden of Life stamp set by PTI.

I chose to mount my stamped, stitched and embossed panel onto a card base of Surf Blue by Simon Says to simulate a blue sky.

Nice and simple, meets all the requirements... perfect!

Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time with me today... if you would like to see more of my cards be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss anything :)


Supplies Used:
Paper - Surf Blue (SSS); Neenah Solar White 110#
Dies - Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles
Stamps - Sheltering Tree (SU); Garden of Life (PTI)
Inks - Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede (SU); Versafine Onyx Black; VersaMark
Other - Clear Embossing Powder

1 comment:

  1. Wow awesome card, love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete