Sunday, July 26, 2015

Just A Note Hello

Good Sunday Morning Friends!

Today's Pretty in Pink card was created for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #133.

This one was really quick and simple! I started with a base of Melon Mambo cardstock by SU and just added a white panel to the top.

The stamp set I used is called Modern Leaves by Avery Elle. I chose 3 images from the set and stamped them in SU inks in Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Strawberry Slush.

My sentiment is from a Think Big set by PTI and stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. I really like these sets... 2-3 nice. large sentiment stamps for $5.00!

Finally, I added a few enamel dots by The Paper Studio and Hobby Lobby in shades of pink just to balance out the design in general.

This would be a great design in just about any color combo... even one with different colors... that would be a cool look!


No comments:

Post a Comment