Saturday, July 11, 2015

Let's Get Together

Good Afternoon Everyone... or evening for some... Lord I am behind the 8-ball again!

I'm here this afternoon to introduce the card I made for CASology's Challenge Week 154: Repeat... and there's nothing I like to repeat more in a day than a good cup of coffee!

I found this cute little stamp at Hobby Lobby for 50% off and thought, "That's Perfect!".

I stamped 3 rows of my little coffee cups two in PTI's Deep Chocolate and one in Classic Kraft along with the sentiment which is from PTI's mini coffee set.

I rounded one corner of the front panel and mounted it on a card base of PTI's Fine Linen cardstock.

Cute, simple and definitely a repeating pattern!

I'm going to cut it pretty short tonight but I'll be back tomorrow with 2 more new cards and then on Monday with something very special you won't want to miss!


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Love those polka dotted repeating coffee cups. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete