Welcome back to a new day and a new card featuring the Among the Branches stamp set and its Bundle companion, the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
This is another of Stampin' Up's Bundles that will take you from Halloween to Christmas!
Visit my Facebook page for more ideas!
To make this project you will need to cut;
- Soft Suede: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2"
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/4 X 4"
- Cherry Cobbler: 1/2 X 5 1/4"
- Craft Foam: 5 X 3 3/4"
- Scrap of Cherry Cobbler for the flower
- Scrap of Very Vanilla for the 2" Circle Punch
Now, let's get started!
1. Place the piece of Crumb Cake cardstock into the Woodland embossing folder and run through your Big Shot on tab 1. Make sure you pay close attention with this folder and place your paper toward the top of the opening to get it right side up.
2. Once the your piece is embossed stamp the 3 little leaf designs 5 times each onto the Crumb Cake using the ink colors Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede. Stamping should be random and remember that the bottom right corner will be covered.
3. Place the strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock into the Honeycomb embossing folder being careful to line it up with a portion of the design so it doesn't look wonky. Really you can use any embossing folder you have to texture this strip... most any of them would look great! Run the embossing folder through your Big Shot.
4. Using Snail, attach the embossed strip in the bottom 1/3 of the card panel as shown below.
5. Using Soft Suede ink stamp the Autumn Wishes image onto your scrap of Very Vanilla. Using your stamp positioner on the first stamp will allow you to stamp again if you don't get good coverage the first time. Just place it around the stamp as shown below and then re-stamp until you get the coverage you're looking for.
6. Using your 2" Circle Punch, line up and cut out the stamped image leaving no border around the edges.
7. Punch one flower from your scrap of Cherry Cobbler cardstock using the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack and place a medium size gem in the center.
8. Cut about 6" of Daffodil Delight ribbon and fold over in half. Snip the edges into points or fish tails, whatever you prefer and attach to the back of the punched circle using Snail and/or Glue Dots. Attach the flower to the front of the circle punch using a Mini Glue Dot.
9. To assemble the card, lay down some Fast Fuse on teh back of the Crumb Cake piece and attach the craft foam so that it can't be seen from the front of the piece.
10. Lay down more Fast Fuse on the back of the craft foam and attach the front panel to the card base making sure to center it nicely.
11. Using Dimensionals on the back of the punched circle, attach it to the card front making sure the ribbon lines up with the Cherry Cobbler strip as shown below.
~And your card is completed!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog