Saturday, October 17, 2015

Berry Merry and Lots of Joy Card and Video Tutorial

Welcome to Saturday my Stampin' Fellows! It's the weekend and I have a wonderful Christmas card for you that I CASE'd right off the Holiday Catalog cover!

The Berry Merry stamp set has a distinctly Retro feel that I like and this design suits it well. It's a pretty simple one too provided you have something to replace the little flower... fussy cutting a ton of those would not be so much fun!

To make this project you will need to cut:
*Pool Party: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2"
*Whisper White: 5 1/4 X 4"

I haven't collected the Stampin' Up! holiday ribbons as of yet so I raided my gift wrapping stash for the pieces used on this card... if you're in the same boat, see what you have that may work!

And now, on to the show!



HAPPY STAMPING!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment