Today we're making another Christmas card and this one really sparkles!
To make this project you will need to cut:
*Always Artichoke: 11 X 4 1/4"
*Whisper White: 5 1/2 X 3 3/4"
*Gold Glimmer Paper: 1/2 X 5 1/2"- you'll need 2 of these strips
*Craft Foam: 5 1/4 X 3 1/2" to fit behind the Whisper White panel
Let's Get Started!
1. Score the Always Artichoke card stock at 5 1/2" and fold to create your card base.
2. Using Fast Fuse, adhere the Gold Glimmer Paper strips to each side of the front of the card base and then set it aside.
3. Prep the piece of Whisper White card stock with an Embossing Buddy.
4. Using VersaMark ink, stamp the "Joyful" onto the piece of Whisper White fairly close to the center but a little lower. As you really can't see the image all that well on white, pour the Gold embossing powder over it now.
5. Using VersaMark again, stamp the rest of your sentiment as shown in the picture and cover it with the embossing powder as well. ~Heat the embossing powder with a heat tool until it's fully melted and shiny.
6. Ink up the Holly image from Embellished Ornaments set and then using a Blender Pen, remove the majority of the ink from the berries. Stamp one image each in opposing corners of the Whisper White panel right up to the embossed sentiment.
7. Using Fast Fuse adhere the Craft Foam to the back of the Whisper White panel and then adhere the panel to the front of the card being sure to center it from side to side leaving glimmer paper showing on each edge.
8. Using Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, go over the lighter berry images covering the green ink entirely ~ let dry completely and your card is complete!
Click here to download the PDF --- GLITTERY JOYFUL CARD
|It's Coming Soon!|