Sunday, April 19, 2015

Balloon Brilliance

Well... What do you know? I'm on time for once! I'm getting my Freshly Made Sketches #182 entry in well before the deadline and I LOVE how this card turned out!

For my brightly colored balloons I used another Sweet Stamp Shop set that I'm happy to report is available now ~ Balloons. It has the balloon images in both solid and outline shapes as well as the strings and the confetti pieces.

I drew on my strings just because the images were pretty tightly packed and I wanted to add some little bows!

The sentiment is from an SU set called Guy Greetings and I used it primarily because it fit the CC Designs speech bubble so well.

I'm really enjoying working with brighter colors... and wishing for the sunshine. Here in Wyoming it's been snowing, raining, sleeting and yuck for the last 2 days ~ OMG, come on Spring!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock - Cotton Candy (SSS); Stamper's Select White (PTI); Black
Stamps - Guy Greetings (SU); Balloons (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Die - Say What Bubbles (CC Designs)
Inks - Silver Pigment (ColorBox); VersaMark; Hot Lips, Cotton Candy, Goldenlocks & Maliblue (SSS)
Other - Memento Tuxedo Black Marker; White Embossing Powder (HA)

2 comments:

  1. Love those floating balloons! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! I adore these pretty colours togethers and I love your combination of hearts/balloons! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete