Monday, April 13, 2015

Good Wishes Your Way

Here I am again, squeaking in just under the wire for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #181!

If you've looked at any of the rest of my blog and the cards I've made, it's likely apparent that flowers are my favorite kind of stamps and this set I've just purchased from Stampin' Up is no exception!

Stippled Blossoms has been around for a while now and I'm not sure why I waited so long to get it  because I love it!

These are cling rubber stamps so a positioner of  some sort is pretty much required to line the images up but the results are really very pretty.

In honor of Spring and because I'm really praying for more sunshine, I went with a primarily yellow color scheme for this card. 

I also have a "thing" for patterned vellum and PTI's Sheer Basics are beautifully thick, sturdy vellum papers with basic designs to meet just about every need, plus they hold up very well for machine sewing without the bubbling you get with the thin stuff!



Supplies Used:
Paper - Harvest Gold, Stamper's Select White & Sheer Basics Vellum (PTI); Patterned Paper by Michael's
Stamps - Stippled Blossoms & Lovely Amazing You (SU)
Inks - Lemon Chiffon, Sunshine, Green Apple & Olive (SSS); Versafine Onyx Black

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and a beautiful flower! Love that yellow! So bright and cheery! It will definitely brighten someone's day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty done in yellow! Definitely full of cheer! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete