Sunday, May 31, 2015

Story Time!

Hello All! Welcome back for my last post of the day... I promise :)

This final card was made for CASology's Challenge Week 148: Story.

As far back as I can remember, my Grandma spent every afternoon in her sewing room where there was a little TV set up specifically so that she could watch her stories.

At the time I was very young and thought soap opras were incredibly boring... and I still do but I made this card to honor all those wonderful afternoons with my Grandma!

I started with a card base of Soft Stone by PTI and then used one their Mini Sets, Polka Dot Parade #3 and it's matching dies to stamp and cut the television.

The tiny hearts were made with SU's Confetti Hearts punch and the banner was created with some letter stickers by The Paper Studio because once again, in all my many stamp sets, there was nothing about a story anywhere! ~ I may have to give some thought to how I'm buying stamp sets!

Okay, well that's it for me today, take care everyone and I'll see you again on Monday morning. I'm off to shoot some videos for my YouTube channel... stop by if you have a few minutes!


3 comments:

  1. Aw such a cute card, love it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my grandma watched her 'story' too! The Edge of Night (that just came to me, haven't thought of it in years!!) Love how you've paid tribute to her with this clean card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the cue word! :) Love the black, red & Soft Stone color scheme...perfect for the story you were telling!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete