Sunday, May 31, 2015

Your Awesomeness!

Hello Again! I'm back with my second post of the day and yes, there's another to come!

This beautiful card was created for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #188.

I started with a base of Spring Rain cardstock by PTI and then added a panel of Soft Stone that I textured with the SU's Decorative Dots embossing folder.

The sentiment panel was cut with a Spellbinder's set that creates a pierced border around the whole piece... I love the way that looks!

The flowers were made with SU's Flower Patch stamps and Flower Flair framelit dies... I'm in love with that set... it's what started me buying Stampin' Up products and luckily it's still in the new catalog so if you don't have it, you should!

I think I did pretty well with the sketch and keeping things fairly CAS... I'm having some trouble with the whole "white space" concept these days but that may be because it's finally warmed up here in Wyoming and I want to fill every space with flowers and color and texture and all that :)

Talk with you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love those fun, bright flowers! They look great against that embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your row of flowers are lovely with the textured background! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete