Friday, July 31, 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches ~ Double Header!

Good Morning All! I took a little break yesterday to take my daughter for some Back to School shopping and a little dinner but I'm back today with a new project!

Today's card was created for the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #135 The Double!

As it's a 5th Thursday in a month, there's colors and a sketch!

This week's colors are Night of Navy, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight... the sketch is posted below.

I didn't know if I would like these colors together but it turns out that I really do... it's funny the things that you would never have thought of but love in the end!

Supplies Used:
Paper - Daffodil Delight (SU); Marshmallow (BZ)
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy & Wild Wasabi (SU)
Stamps - Petite Petals (SU); Modern Leaves (AE) and Frames &; Flowers (dee's)
Other - Glittered Enamel Dots (TPS)

3 comments:

  1. Super bright card Stephanie and the colours do look fab! Thanks for joining in at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dainty flowers are a sweet and cheery take on our challenge! I enjoy seeing what you share with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the double challenge, pretty card. Thanks for playing at CC&S
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete