Sunday, August 2, 2015

Addicted to CAS: Banners

Good Afternoon All! It's been one heck of a weekend but the good news is, my mother's dog is home with her where it belongs and the trip was mostly uneventful.

Today I'm playing in a challenge that I haven't in a while but Addicted to CAS I've missed you! This week's challenge is #69: Banners.

A CASE of a Debby Hughes card, I started with a base of Stamper's Select white cardstock and a plain panel of Bazzil's Rock Candy.

I then used the Project Life Card Die set to create 5 little banners from papers included in the Authentique paper pad, Latest & Greatest.

Finaly, I cut some more of the white with a Sizzix label die and stamped a sentiment from SU's Lovely Amazing You in Versafine Black Onyx.

The label piece looked a bit bare so I punched a little heart and added a basic rhinestone to the center just to jazz it up a bit!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing card.. I loved the warm colors.. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous design ! I like how you layered the banners :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete