Monday, August 3, 2015

August No Spending Challenge

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

Today's post is a little different from my normal... today I'm publicly announcing (more pressure that way) that I have challenged myself  to spend no money on stamping gear in the month of August!

Why would I do this you ask? Well, I'm planning a trip in October... The Scrapbook Expo will be in Denver, CO October 2nd and 3rd and I want to go!

Denver is just down the road about an hour and half so I don't need to purchase plane tickets or even stay in a hotel though I'm thinking about it... I just want to have a somewhat unlimited budget to shop!

Registration for the Denver event opens a week from today and then it's just a few paychecks to show time so I need to stop my random purchases now and start saving that money for my Scrapbook Expo trip!

As such, I'll be making all of my challenge cards with only the stamps and supplies I currently have on hand... a challenge in itself!

Are you going to be in Denver in October?


No comments:

Post a Comment