Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sparkling Christmas Card Video Featuring the New Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set

It's Saturday! The weekend has finally arrived with time to sit back and enjoy!

Keeping that in mind, today's video is a bit long but no worries... relax and join me as I work my way through this rather involved card!

To make this project you will need to cut Pool Party 8 1/2 X 5 1/2", Soft Sky 5 1/4 X 4", Whisper White 5 X 3 3/4", Optional Whisper White for the inside of the card cut to 5 1/4 X 4".

There are quite a few Stampin' Up! products featured in this card and I have linked them below for easy access in case you're missing an ingredient or two!

I usually write out directions for each of my cards here however this one, as I said, is quite involved and I believe the video will help you more in its creation than a mile-long blog post :)





Happy Stamping!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment