I'm back today with fabulous Halloween card that uses all sorts of goodies from Stampin' Up's 2015 Holiday Catalog!
Be sure to visit the product list below and snag any pieces and parts you need!
For today's card you will need to cut the following pieces of cardstock: Basic Black 11 X 4 1/4", Tangelo Twist 5 1/4 X 4", A scrap of Basic Black and Very Vanilla, Optional Whisper White or Very Vanilla 5 1/4 X 4" for the inside of the card. You'll also need one Spider Web Doily.
1. Score the Basic Black on the long side at 5 1/2". Fold over and burnish to create an A2 top-folding card base. Set aside.
2. On the Tangelo Twist panel, stamp leaves from the A Little Something stamp set from the top right corner, diagonally to the bottom left corner.
3. Line up the Tangelo Twist panel inside of the Woodland embossing folder centered at the top of the open end. (This is a tricky folder so you'll need to pay attention to the direction of the branches, they should be pointing up.) Run the folder through the Big Shot machine to emboss.
4. Carefully cut the Spiderweb doily in half and then one half, in half again. Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen (VERY sparingly) to attach 1/4 pieces to the top left and bottom right corners of the embossed panel.
5. On the scrap of Very Vanilla stamp Trick or Treat in Tangello Twist.
6. Using the framelits sets listed below, cut out the stamped image as well as a label piece from the scrap of Basic Black.
7. Using Craft White ink, stamp spider cluster in white randomly to cover black label piece. Remember this is a Pigment ink and will need a minute or two to dry or it may smudge.
8. Once the spiders are dry, use Stampin Dimensionals to attach the Trick or Treat piece to the center of the black label.
9. Apply smallest of the Stampin' Up! pearls to the centers of 3 of the spiders. Set finished label aside.
10. Using Snail adhesive, attach the Tangelo Twist panel to the front of the card base being sure to center it nicely.
11. Attach the Trick or Treat label to the center of the card and using the middle size pearls, decorate the corners of the Spider Web Doily pieces as shown.
12. Optional - decorate the 5 1/4 X 4" piece of Very Vanilla and center on the inside of the card using Snail adhesive.
~And your card is complete!