Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Colorful Fall Collage Card & Video Tutorial

Hello Again my Stampin' Friends and welcome to Wednesday... we're already half way to the weekend!

Today's card is one that I CASE'd from a blog called Lost In Paper. I love to do collages of all kinds and really like how this little guy turned out!

There is no shortage of designer papers on the market... Stampin' Up! has a wide array of papers, all beautiful and perfectly coordinated with a bunch of other products to make your projects perfect each and every time!

There is something very satisfying about making your own though! I used an older stamp set called Fantastic Foliage to make this card but there are a ton of sets currently available that would be awesome too! Visit my Facebook page for some suggestions today!

To make this project you will need to cut;
*Whisper White Thick: 11 X 4 1/4" & 5 1/4 X 4"
*Early Espresso: Scrap to make your sentiment piece



HAPPY STAMPING!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment