Thursday, October 15, 2015

Throwback Thursday Hello Fall Corner Flip Card Tutorial & Video

Oh my goodness! Can you believe it's already Thursday? The weekend is just around the corner and I cannot wait!

Today's card is a fun one! Anyone that has followed me for a while knows that I'm a bit of a nut for unique card folds and interactive designs so when I saw the corner flip card, I had to give it a try!

To make this project you will need to cut;
*Soft Suede: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2" & 2 3/4 X 2 3/4"
*Whisper White: 5 X 3 3/4" & 2 1/2 X 2 1/2" & A scrap for the Sentiment banner
*Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4 X 4" & 2 5/8 X 2 5/8" ~ I used DSP from a pack called Color Me Autumn that is no longer available however Into the Woods would be perfect for this project as well!

Please remember that as this is Throwback Thursday, some of the products used are no longer available.



HAPPY STAMPING!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment