It’s Friday again my Stampin’ friends and time for another fun, holiday project!
Today’s card is taken directly for the 2015 Holiday Catalog and uses the brand new stamp set, Thankful Forest Friends and… is a teeny tiny one… 3X3 inches to be exact.
This little guy is lots of fun to make so make lots of them! By the way… 3 X 3” cards fit perfectly into our Square Envelopes offered on page 149 of the current annual catalog!
To make this project you will need to cut Rich Razzleberry 3 X 6”, Into The Woods DSP 2 ½ X 2 1/2 “, Whisper White 2 ¾ X 2 ¾ “ (for the inside of the card), and a scrap of Whisper White about 3 X 3”.
1. Score and fold the Rich Razzleberry at 3” to form a 3 X 3” card base. As this card is a square you can choose which way you would like for it to fold, either at the top or to the left.
2. Attach the DSP panel to the card base using Snail adhesive making sure to center it nicely.
3. Using the Give Thanks stamp from the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set, color only the words in with a Stampin’ Write marker in Old Olive – Give it a good “huff” and stamp onto your scrap of Whisper White as close to center as possible. Center the stamped image inside of a 2” Circle Punch and cut.
4. Using Linen Thread and starting at the center front of the card, wrap the thread around the card front 3 times, meeting at the front on the right side. Tie a small bow as shown.
5. Place Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment circle and place on the card front over top of the Linen Thread.
6. Choose either an acorn or leaf from the Into the Woods Elements pack and adhere to the card front as shown using a mini glue dot.
7. Optional - Attach the larger piece of Whisper White to the inside of the card, centered.
~And your mini note card is complete!