Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mama Bear Gives Thanks Card & Video Tutorial

Hello my Stampin' Friends, welcome to Tuesday and a whole week of video tutorials!

I took the long weekend off to spend with family but oddly had time to shoot lots of videos and even do some cleaning in my craft room... go figure!

Today's card is a case of one by another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I just love this design!

To make this project you will need to cut;
*Soft Suede: 11 X 4 1/4"
*Mossy Meadow: 2 1/2 X 4 1/4"
*Whisper White: 2 1/4 X 4 1/4"
*Another of scrap of Whisper White large enough to punch a 2 1/2" circle

You'll also need some Linen Thread and the little acorn from the Into the Woods Element pack ~ you can find the supplies linked below :)



HAPPY STAMPING!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment