Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Cupcakes & Carousels ~ The Suite

Card design inspired by BK Cards
When I first opened the new Occasions 2017 catalog, this suite caught my eye right away!

The color palette is so festive and happy with Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral. The images have almost a vintage look to them and that's always a plus for me :)

Needless to say, I had to have all of it!

The DSP in this suite is super fun, I couldn't decide on a single design so chose 3 of them instead!

The stamps and dies to make the little cupcakes are from the Lift Me Up Bundle (Occasions Catalog) and the cute little bow was taken from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit... this is a good one!
Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit
The sentiment on the card is part of the Carousel Birthday stamp set and I stamped the other half of it on the inside...


Fun colors, lots of design possibilities ~ This Suite will be available for purchase on January 4th & gets Mama Bear's Thumbs Up!




No comments:

Post a Comment