Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Watercolor & Birthday Blooms Handpainted Card

Card Design from Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
What could be more lovely than a hand-painted Birthday Card?

This little beauty was very easy to make and that's saying something because, artist I am not!

I simply stamped the large image from the Birthday Blooms stamp set in Staz-On black ink and then scribbled some with our new Watercolor Pencils...


After that, it's a simple matter of adding a little water with your Aqua Painter!


Once my painting was complete I simply cut the watercolor paper down to 5 1/2 X 3 3/4" and attached it to the front of an A2 card base I made of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.

Add a couple strips of vellum and a sentiment from the same stamp set cut out with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits and you have a beautiful card for someone special!


Take Care,
Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment