Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lets Get Together!

Today is a day of many firsts!

1. This is the first time I have used this wonderful stamp set; Bitty Bouquets by Papertrey Ink!

2. I'm entering this card into the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #116 Colours and this will be the first time that I've played along with this particular challenge blog... the colors just spoke to me!

3. I'm also entering this card into the NBUS Challenge #4 Here We Go! This will be my first time playing there as well and NBUS stands for Never-Before-Used-Schtuff!

So it really is the prefect "card" storm and I so love the way this project came out... Clean, Simple, Pretty... just makes me go, "Oh my goodness... I made that!".

Supplies Used:
Paper - Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Stamps - Bitty Bouquets & Heart 2 Heart #1 (PTI)
Inks - Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight & Wild Wasabi (SU)
Dies - Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles; Bitty Bouquets (PTI);
Lala Land Crafts Folding Banners


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! So pleased the colours were good for you. Welcome and thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely! And great job with all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheery flowers look terrific in our challenge colors on your perfectly CAS card. I'm so glad you decided to join us at CAS Colours & Sketches, and I hope you'll come back again soon for another challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! All that white space makes the pretty flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have every right to be beaming with pride over your lovely CASlicious card, Stephanie! I love your design and pretty coloring! You nailed all the challenges and I'm so happy and appreciative that you played along in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you should Stephanie, your card is beautiful and so CAS. You've really nailed the colours at CC&S this week, thanks so much for playing! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to CC&S I do hope you will play again! This is simply gorgeous and so crisp and fresh with all that white space
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete