Sunday, March 29, 2015

Life Is Amazing!


Recently I became a Die Hard member of the Stamps of Life Clubs and this is the first stamp and die set that I received, Bicycle2Stamp.

I wasn't sure about it at first but making this card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #179 has made up my mind... I love it!

The large bicycle in the set was just right the size for this fun and colorful card made with patterned paper from PTI's Funky Town collection. I colored the image with Stampin' Up markers and I wish you could see the Wink of Stella over the blue portions! It reminds of a blue Schwinn my grandparents got me for my birthday many years ago. I loved it because the blue was glittery!

A banner with a sentiment from the bicycle set and some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins finished off the design and now I'm really looking forward to April's club delivery from The Stamps of Life... just a few more days!



Supplies Used:
Paper - White Cardstock, Funky Town Patterned Paper & Spring Rain (PTI)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Markers in Bermuda Bay & Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Stamps & Dies - The Stamps of Life Bicycle2Stamp
Other - Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

2 comments:

  1. Love that bicycle.....looks great with the plaid background! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card! Love that bike and the colours! Looks great against the white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete