Monday, March 9, 2015

Yellow & Green = Retro Clean

I went a little retro with this card... literally!

Meet my entry into Less Is More, Week 214 Colour Challenge which required the use of ONLY Yellow & Green on your project.

The stamps I chose to use are a blast from Stampin' Up's past... the long retired sets Taking Shape and Fun With Shapes; the sentiment is by PTI.

I wanted to give my card a Spring feel while keeping the design very simple. I feel like I accomplished the objective nicely!

The circle images were stamped in So Saffron, the squares in Pear Pizzazz, the little flowers and the sentiment in Garden Green... all by Stampin' Up.

The card base is made of PTI's Ripe Avocado cardstock.

Clean, Simple, Green & Yellow... Check!


Supplies Used:
Paper - Plain White, PTI Ripe Avocado
Stamps - SU Taking Shape & Fun with Shapes, PTI Keep It Simple
Inks - SU So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz & Garden Green


YELLOW and GREEN



3 comments:

  1. Stephanie your retro look card is just fab - love it! Fab stamping for your border.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super striking and fun card Stephanie
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really cool, Stephanie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete