Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You're Special

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning I have stopped by to share my card for the CAS(E) this Sketch #119 Challenge!

I started with a card base of Sweet Blush cardstock and added a white panel for my design.

I looked and looked through my stash for a tree image large enough to create the look I wanted and failing to do so, I decided I would go with stripes and stamped them in SU's Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Crushed Curry.

My little flag banner was cut from the same pink cardstock that the base is made from but it looked just a little too plain so I put some patterned vellum underneath. You can't see much of it but it makes a difference in the overall finished look.

My sentiment is by Paper Smooches from their Sentiment Sampler set... a must have for the card maker!

I finished it all off with just a scatter of some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in colors to match my stamping.

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!

Supplies Used:
Paper - Sweet Blush & Stamper's Select White (PTI), Patterned Vellum
Stamps - Background Basics: Super Stripes (PTI); Sentiment Sampler (PS)
Inks - Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry & Early Espresso (SU)
Other - Assorted Sequins (PPP)

2 comments: