Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thinking of You Always

Hello Everyone!

The last 8 days have been a blur... I'd say I want a do-over but there's no way I want to go through all of that again!

So, moving on! I'm back this morning with a card for CAS(E) this Sketch! #126.

I started with a base of Stamper's Select white cardstock by PTI and then cut another panel for the main design. I temporarily adhered it to the base and did my stamping with PTI's Brushed Blooms stamp set... one of my all time favorites!

Once the design and sentiment were completed, I took the smaller panel off and joined it up with some Harvest Gold to form a little bit of border. I then put some fun-foam on the back for a little dimension and set the whole deal back in place matching up the stamping.

I didn't add any embellishments to this one because I love it just the way it is!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday!

Supplies Used:
Paper - Stamper's Select White & Harvest Gold (PTI)
Stamps - Brushed Blooms (PTI)
Inks - Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, So Saffron, Hello Honey & Marina Mist (SU); Versafine Black Onyx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete