Friday, November 13, 2015

Foil & Glimmer Ornament Card and Video Tutorial

Design by Glenda Calkins
Oh my Goodness... it's Friday again!

I'm not sure why I'm so excited for the weekend... I get to learn the art of drywall this weekend... Lord help me! I know this house is going to be beautiful when it's complete, I'm just not sure I'm going to live to see it :)

Today's card is so beautiful! I love all the foil, glitter and rich Gold!

Inspired by a design I found on Pinterest, I used the Delicate Ornaments Stampin' Up! die set to make the gorgeous ornament that graces the front of this card. Add to that some Fancy Gold Foil Vellum and a little Dazzling Details in Cherry Cobbler and you've got one show-stopper of a Christmas card!

To make today's card you will need to cut the follow pieces of cardstock/vellum:

*Whisper White Thick - 11 X 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" to create a top-folding card
*Whisper White - 5 X 3 3/4", 4 1/8 X 2 1/2" and small scrap to glue flower piece to
*Cherry Cobbler - 5 3/8 X 4 1/8" and 4 1/4 X 2 5/8"
*Gold Foil Vellum - 5 X 3 3/4"
*Gold Foil Paper - Scrap large enough to die cut the detail ornament piece, ornament topper and smaller flower design
*Red Glimmer Paper - Scrap large enough to cut the solid ornament piece

Let's get started!



HAPPY STAMPING!



Enter Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment