Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hello Darling!

Good Sunday Morning!

I just wanted to take a moment today to show you the card I made for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #205 Challenge.

This week the object was to use Confetti Cluster Stamping in our creations... I think I got the confetti part but I did cheat just a little.

In the video, Lizzie Jones outlined a shape and stamped inside of it... I tried that and it just looked like a mess... colorful but a total mess!

So out came the masking paper and a circle die to make my confetti area and this turned out way better... trust me!

I used PTI'd Confetti Garland Borders stamp set along with the new and lovely Swoosh set with the matching dies to create my cluster image and sentiment. It was looking really bare though so I broke out the heart from the same set and did more "confetti" in Soft Stone so you can see it but they don't detract from the main design. What resulted is a fun, colorful, nearly one layer card that I'm going to send to a good friend of mine in Charleston... I think she'll really like it!

Supplies Used:
Paper - Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Stamps & Dies - Confetti Garland Borders & Swoosh (PTI)
Inks - Soft Stone, Spring Rain, Lavender Moon, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Winter Wisteria, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Limeade Ice, & Raspberry Fizz (PTI); Versafine Onyx Black


No comments:

Post a Comment