Friday, April 10, 2015

Coffee and Friends... It's a Cute Thing

I love coffee... I pour myself a cup as soon as I get up in the morning and take that cup to bed with me at night. There's not a whole lot of blood in my caffeine stream but really... do people think I can keep up this level of energy without some kind of chemical intervention?!

Okay, I'm off the soap box and on to my "Cute" card!

This time around the challenge over at Addicted to CAS is #60, Cute.

I told you all before about my basket of new stamps and it just so happens that I bought this little Latte Monkey by CC Designs a while back and he was the cutest one of the bunch!

I tried coloring him several different ways and liked this pencil and gamsol version best. I cut him out with an oval die and mounted him on a card base made of Spring Rain by PTI. 

So, I have cute... right there in the center... now what? Stampin' Up's Perfect Blend sentiment on a little banner was just the ticket but it still looked a little too plain. I added Wink of Stella to the heart and then some Glossy Accents over that... still not looking done to me... sequins! And that finished him off. Too Cute!


Supplies Used:
Paper - Stamper's Select White & Spring Rain Cardstock (PTI)
Stamps - CC Designs Latte Monkey; Perfect Blend (SU)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies - Classic Ovals (SB); Banners Framelits (SU)
Other - PrismaColor Pencils, Gamsol, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment