Saturday, April 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink April 2015 Blog Hop!

Good Saturday Morning to You!

Today's card was made for Papertrey Ink's monthly blog hop for April 2015!

Our inspiration photo is posted below but basically we were to design a card with the theme of pinks and reds mixed with navy blue, a hot color trend for Spring this year.

I created my background using the Super Stripes stamp set and Enchanted Evening ink.

I'll bet you recognize these flowers too... Yes! The Sweet Life! One of my absolute, all time favorite stamp sets, on the planet!

To finish off my card I added some Liquid Platinum embossing powder on the sentiment and of course, a few Sparkling Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks so much for hopping with us today and I'll see you tomorrow with a veritable cornucopia of cards I've made recently for various challenges around the web!

 Supplies Used:
Paper - Stamper's Select White Cardstock
Stamps - Background Basics: Super Stripes, The Sweet Life
Dies - The Sweet Life
Inks - Enchanted Evening, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse & Ripe Avocado; VersaMark
Other - Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder, Glossy Accents, Sparkling Clear Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I love the stamped background and Sweet Life is always a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete