First, I have a new card for you... and Second....
STAMPIN' UP! STAMP SETS ARE ALL 15% OFF THIS WEEK!
October 19th through the 23rd, all stamp sets are 15% off!
Click the Shop Now button above or to the right and claim those sets you've had your eye on!
For today's project, you'll need to cut the following pieces of cardstock;
- Basic Black: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2"
- Tangelo Twist: 5 1/4 X 4", 3 1/2" Circle, 2 1/2" Circle
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/8 X 3 7/8", Scrap for stamping and cutting 2" Circle
- Happy Haunting DSP: 3" Cirlce
- Black Glimmer Paper: 7/8 X 5 1/4"
1. Cut a card base of Basic Black at 8 1/2 X 5 1/2" and fold in half to create a top-folding, landscape card base.
2. Cut a layer of Tangelo Twist to 5 1/4 X 4".
3. Cut a layer of Very Vanilla to 5 1/8 X 3 7/8", texture this piece with the Decorative Dots TIEF and attach to the Tangelo Twist layer centered and leaving a small border around all edges.
4. Cut a strip of Black Glimmer Paper to 7/8 X 5 1/4", layer over the Very Vanilla/ Tangelo Twist panel at the center.
5. Cut one 3 1/2" circle and one 2 1/2" circle of Tangelo Twist.
6. Cut one 3" circle from the Ghosts sheet of the Happy Haunting DSP pack.
7. On a scrap of Very Vanilla stamp the Spooky Circle in Archival Black Ink and punch out with a 2" Circle punch.
8. Attach the Tangelo Twist/Very Vanilla panel to the card base being generous with adhesive.
9. Place the 2 Tangelo Twist circles on the front of the card. The small circle should overlap the larger circle as shown in the picture above and adhere to the base.
10. Adhere the DSP circle over the larger Tangelo Twist circle allowing it to cover the overlapped portion of the small circle as well.
11. Using Dimensionals, adhere the stamped "Spooky" piece over the small Tangelo Twist circle and overlapping the DSP.
12. Finally, add two of the smallest Basic Rhinestones to the eyes.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT ~ AMONG THE TREES SPOOKY CARD TUTORIAL